Saturday, October 6, 2012

Exclusive SVN Characters

With version .03 out will be adding new characters to the game for the SVN and the mediafire version. How ever I will be adding some characters to the SVN version users only to give them something special, to appeal to people who want to become beta testers. Now I would like to debut the first set of exclusive characters.
 
Rosario + Vampire characters have been added to the SVN Version:.

Kokoa Shuzen
Kurumu Konoro
Mizore Shirayuki
Moka Akashiya
Ruby Tojo
Yukari Sendo

I will add more characters later and I will post future guides on how you can add sprites and and character to your own personal version.

5 comments:

  1. Question, will there ever be a debug tool? so we can probe the very ends of the game?

    Also what other female player characters are being planned?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes there will be more female payable characters eventually we have to finish the sorceress and the other chars back stories first before we make new playable ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to ask if there are any specific requirements to try out this game, since in both the stable 0.3 version and in the svn version I don't see any fonts in the starting menu. Also the game crashes for me in both versions when talking to the slave trader in the beginning right after character selection, stating a "line 45 zero division error".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I can not help you much in that department cause all I do is add girls to the game and make there sprites. So what you could do is go to our forum site and post the bug in our forums and also in out chat and we will get right on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you need the right font

    ReplyDelete