Saturday, April 16, 2016

Revamp and the Future

As we continue to finish getting all the bugs and every finished for a revamp we will like to see how we can improve the game from then onward as we get in later revamps ect ect and update.

Our developers would like to hear what the people who are playing our game think about us.  We also would like input on what you would like to see and what we can add into the game. Like if you would like to see a certain anime character or a quest or event in the game. Any input people who are playing our game and also who are playing the revamp in beta can let us know.

9 comments:

  1. Could you revise the prices of the upgrades, or at least how maintenance costs are calculated? Especially for higher end brothels- at the moment, many of the upgrades just aren't worth it as they push upkeep costs to unsustainable levels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is in the works in the revamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any new items for males? too fwe things for guys imo. Also is there anyway to learn new skills? right now Naga is a better caster than my mage lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. there is a weapon skill and a spell vendor in the same area where you first meet the travel agent to buy your first brothel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to see a more detailed explanation than what's been given for how to actually get the game. It doesn't work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://sb2revival.lefora.com/topic/11017776/How-to-Download-the-game#.VyCtaDArJjQ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I'm a huge fan of the series as a whole and the time and effort you have put into the game really shows. I play the beta often and use the SVN update everyday in hopes of new content and tweaks. I will continue to post bugs/improvements in hopes that I too can make a contribution to this amazing game :D P.S. I had trouble using the in-game link to the forum, I had to track this one down via Google.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The game reminds me a lot of To The Moon and I'm a huge fan of that game as well. I would love to help more if only I knew how to make a game

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am glad you enjoy our game, ya it is alot of effort we put into it. Considering that all of use who are working on this game are doing it because that is what we love to work on it all on our free time.

    ReplyDelete